After profitable over the web with Fashionable Love Mumbai (2022), Amazon Prime has now introduced Fashionable Love Hyderabad, the second of three localized Indian variations of the critically acclaimed worldwide collection. It should function six diversified tales that discover varied facets and feelings of affection towards the backdrop of Hyderabad. 4 acclaimed filmmakers — Nagesh Kukunoor, Venkatesh Maha, Uday Gurrala, and Devika Bahudhanam — will every have one episode within the Hyderabad chapter’s six-episode run.
The episodes are:
1. My Unlikely Pandemic Dream Accomplice, directed by Nagesh Kukunoor, starring Revathy and Nithya Menen.
2. Fuzzy, Purple, and Filled with Thorns, additionally directed by Kukunoor, starring Aadhi Pinisetty and Ritu Varma.
3. What Clown Wrote This Script, directed by Uday Gurrala, starring Abijeet Duddala and Malavika Nair.
4. Why Did She Depart Me There…? directed by Nagesh Kukunoor, starring Suhasini Maniratnam and Naresh Agastya.
5. About That Rustle In The Bushes, directed by Devika Bahudhanam, starring Ulka Gupta and Naresh.
6. Discovering Your Penguin, directed by Venkatesh Maha, starring Komalee Prasad.
Nagesh Kukunoor is the showrunner for the Hyderabad collection, which was produced by Elahe Hiptoola below the SIC Productions banner.
The favored New York Occasions column Fashionable Love served as inspiration for the anthology collection. John Carney directed the primary US model. One other adaptation of the tv collection, Fashionable Love Chennai, might be launched following Mumbai and Hyderabad. Fashionable Love Hyderabad will begin streaming on Amazon Prime Video on July 8.